Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Credit Card Fraud companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 13,457 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 09 2017
PURE CBD I ordered one bottle CBS oil, and keep receiving them, and charged for them, no auto, was signed up for LasVegas NEVADA Author: North Platte, Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: PURE CBD Nevada

27, Report #1371993

May 08 2017
confederate superstore i ordered a flag and got it, py shipping only. well since then they have taken $19.97 off my card 2 times. april and may. spring texas Author: lead, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: confederate superstore TX

May 07 2017
Pacsale makeup. Pascale color they offer lipstick for free by only paying for shipping. but don't send merchdise Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Fraud: Pacsale makeup. Internet

May 04 2017
Zoomlocate.com You sign up and nothing happens except you loose a buck! This is their scam, a buck at a time! Mountain View California Author: Rosamond, California Credit Card Fraud: Zoomlocate.com Mountain View, California

Lightening lemon Nationwide
Author: Lodi, California Credit Card Fraud: Lightening lemon Nationwide

May 04 2017
CONFEDERATE-SUPERSTORE 888-799-3068 TX Ordered something from them and they continued to charge my credit card after the authorized purchase of the one item. Internet Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: CONFEDERATE-SUPERSTORE 888-799-3068 TX Internet

May 03 2017
American hope resourses I was looking for housing. Before i could find anything a third party program popped up wanting ke pay more. To get membership to help me locate housing. Assistance. Ithey were suposed to cancel my membership and insted they charged me another minth fees. And still havent received any assistance nor notice of cancelation. They charged me for services i never received and when trying to call to ask about cancelation i can only reach automated message asking to leave a mmessage. Internet Author: Springfield mo, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: American hope resourses Internet

May 03 2017
Kelly Quinn Assoc Saying that I own 3,00.00 for a pay day loan that I do not have and if I don't send them 789.00 that they are going to take to to court and send information to my job for faurg and imverment and Michigan Nationwide Author: Boydton, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Kelly Quinn Assoc Nationwide

May 03 2017
Rejuvaderm ZANU ANTIAGING credit card fraud. Author: warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Rejuvaderm Nationwide

May 03 2017
Groupon Repeated Fraudulent Debit Card Charges Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Groupon Internet

May 03 2017
LinkShe LinkShe.com online site WARNING!! LinkShe in cooperation with Paypal. China Internet Author: Botlay, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: LinkShe Internet

May 03 2017
Oldsequipment Sent me a fake tracking number for a shipment that he never shipped. Bridgewater Virginia Author: knox, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Oldsequipment Bridgewater, Virginia

May 02 2017
boost mobile Boost mobile keeps stealing money from two of my credit cards, and I dont have one of their phones Nationwide Author: wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: boost mobile Nationwide

May 02 2017
Netspend Price and Fee gougers Lv Nationwidenv Author: Las vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Nationwide

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2017
connectwork inmate phone connectwork total criminals Internet Author: wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: connectwork Internet

Apr 30 2017
copy my commission unauthorize use my card,keep telling me they will refund money but never do Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: copy my commission Internet