Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Cult Organizations companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 960 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 30 2017
LIFECHURCH STL Trespass Charge for Praising the Lord Fenton Missouri Author: Corning, Arkansas Cult Organizations: LIFECHURCH STL Fenton , Missouri

Jul 31 2017
Tony Igwe I think Tony Igwa is a fake name. Of course. A ploy to get someone to join Scientology. Slight of hand with invisible and encrypt data. Hhh. Hgg Chabot las positas Community college District Nationwide Author: Graden Grove, California Cult Organizations: Tony Igwe Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Dec 26 2016
Prolympian International, Inc Prolympian Coaching Scam, dangerous, abusive, FRAUD, con artist, cult leader Vancouver Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Cult Organizations: Prolympian International, Inc Internet

Dec 20 2016
Dr - Bill Windsor Bill Windsor Ministries False profit attempting extortion Internet Author: Springfield, New Hampshire Cult Organizations: Dr - Bill Windsor Internet

Oct 17 2016
Haymex Inc "This is a scam." New york New York Author: New york, New York Cult Organizations: Haymex Inc New york, New York