Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Cult Organizations companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 934 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 23 2016
Dr. glover Voodoo shop.com Dr Glover, is a dishonest person. Takes your money alone with your trust. In a time of desperation and emotional pain. I went to him New Orleans Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Cult Organizations: Dr. glover Voodoo shop.com Internet

Mar 05 2016
Atmosphera Global Manipulation at it's finest, worst experience of my life. Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Cult Organizations: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

Mar 05 2016
Fliphousescam Armando Montelongo They rip me off and when I tried holding them to the promise of returning my "little bit" of money they gave me the run around till this day. I thought in San Antonio, but I think California Author: San Antonio , Texas Cult Organizations: Fliphousescam CA

Feb 19 2016
David E Taylor JMMI MINISTRIES Liar and Con Man Taylor Michigan
Author: louisville, Kentucky Cult Organizations: David E Taylor Taylor, Michigan

Feb 11 2016
Trinity de Guzman Christopher de Guzman, Trinity de la Cruz, Ayahuasca Healings, Trinity Marketing LLC, Your Highest Truth Healings Inc. con artist, marketer, illegal ayahuasca Elbe Washington Author: Centralia, Washington Cult Organizations: Trinity de Guzman Elbe, Washington

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Debbie Johnson - Angelic Messages Misled my wife into believe I was cheating on her... Internet Author: Forces of light, Hawaii Cult Organizations: Debbie Johnson - Angelic Messages Internet

Dec 09 2015
starseeds.net Learning this is a dangerous cult made much more sense to me Internet Author: Illinois Cult Organizations: starseeds.net Internet