Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Liars companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 13,504 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 27 2017
Southern sister designs I placed a order with them on April 8th and I have not received it and when I email them no one will reply to it I ordered two Confederate bikinis and my eyes I believe they're just a rip-off so take it for my experience don't order anything from them wha Georgia Georgia
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Liars: Southern sister designs Internet

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

Apr 25 2017
JT Naturals J.T. Naturals, Naturals Manufacturing, Jeff Hicks, Roger Lieb Lied, cheated, misrepresented and stole money Joplin Missouri Author: edgewood, New York Liars: JT Naturals Joplin, Missouri

Apr 24 2017
Debbie pass / Debbie thorn person not worth being trusted north palm beach / palm beach treasure coast Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Liars: Debbie pass Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
First Step Rentals Defrauded me out of $200 for rental listings once I paid the money they never returned my phone calls to set up an interview w/any owners! Santa Ana California Author: La Mirada, California Liars: First Step Rentals Santa Ana , California

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2017
Blast Media Dave Riley, Dave Rupley, Dave Ripley, Charles Ripley. SCAMMER FELON LIFELONG THIEF WINTER PARK FLORIDA Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Blast Media Internet

Apr 22 2017
Master Alain Burrese Fraud, Liar, Fake Martial Artist, Conman MIssoula Nationwide
Author: Montana Liars: Master Alain Burrese Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Steven Vanuwaver Steven Hardy Vanuwaver, Visionary Entertainment CON ARTIST, THEIF SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Liars: Steven Vanuwaver Internet

Apr 21 2017
Jacob Barbosa; SJ Barbosa; Saul Jacob Barbosa; Saul J Barbosa; Lakeshore Spirits Conartist raising investment, using spirits business as a front, to fund his luxurious lifestyle Orange County Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Jacob Barbosa Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Claimed they were attorneys to help tenants with eviction notices. I deposited in a Chas account (1,195.00) for them. The so called attorney said his name was Matthew, but I dealt with some girl named Kelly. The so called attorney said he filled everything, but he did not. What cruel people is down right wrong. I got SCAMMED BIG TIME Internet Author: Modesto , California Liars: 1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Internet

Apr 18 2017
Repusurance.com Repusurance.com Ryan Cohen Scam and Fraudulent activity reported NA Unknown Author: LA, California Liars: Repusurance.com NA,

Apr 16 2017
Helena Gibson Consulting - Helena Gibson - Strut Hair Solutions - Does Not Honor Contracts - Unethical Business Practices - Solana Beach California Author: Del Mar, California Liars: Helena Gibson Consulting Solana Beach, California

Apr 13 2017
Kubota top quality stone Sharon kubota Theft of 2,000 deposit for granite to never be installed!!! Arlington Texas Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Liars: Kubota top quality stone Arlington , Texas

Apr 13 2017
emblem credit card tci I had been with this company for 6 yrs never late been paying them in january they closed my account sioux falls North Dakota Author: cincinnati, Ohio Liars: emblem credit card sioux falls, North Dakota