Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
News Media companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 1-25 of 858 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 18 2017
Good Housekeeping Refuses to cancel subscription I dont want and keeps billing me with threatening notices Harlan Iowa Author: Stow, Ohio News Media: Good Housekeeping Harlan, Iowa

Mar 10 2017
Llumina Press Breezy publishing Publishing co Fort Laudale Florida
Author: Magnolia , Arkansas News Media: Llumina Press Fort Laudale , Florida

Mar 02 2017
Inherent Beauty, YS-Cream, product available for only shipping cost and then, 2 weeks later, 2 entries appeared on my charge card for $89.85 and $89.94! Santa Ana California Author: Oakdale, Minnesota News Media: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California

Feb 28 2017
Balmer & Kalt Balmer & Kalt watch Men's Exclusive Automatic Watch - Yellow, Invoice Number: BK-14871 TEBAKOR (PORT VILA), VANUATU Author: Bayonne, New Jersey News Media: Balmer & Kalt

Feb 10 2017
Melissa Painter - Fox 8 wghp news Unprofessional fluff reporter, trespasses and reports false information to the public High Point North Carolina Author: High Point , North Carolina News Media: Melissa Painter - Fox 8 wghp news High Point, North Carolina

Jan 28 2017
Sam Ovens Enterprises False Promises and Marketing Scam New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana News Media: Sam Ovens Enterprises New York, New York

Jan 27 2017
The Canadian broadcasting and cable TV industry Canada's broadcasters and cable companies are the biggest ripoff and scam artists on the face of the earth Author: Ontario News Media: The Canadian broadcasting and cable TV industry

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Barbara Rocha Custom denim clothing for children on Facebook Santa Clara, CA Nationwide
Author: Choctaw , Oklahoma News Media: Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
My government grants Dana sells The government was going to give me money to claim for federal reserve since BaracObama is leaving I got lucky. Washington DC Internet Author: New York News Media: My government grants Internet

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 07 2017
MyLife.com Inc. MyLife.com Inc. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MyLife.Inc to plaster my personal information like my date of birth, addresses in the internet. I will report them to the FTC, the POLICE, and other LEGAL authorities. My lawyer will also send them a letter. Lost Angeles California Author: Lancaster, California News Media: MyLife.com Inc. Lost Angeles, California

Dec 13 2016
North Shore Agency Letter claims that they are collecting for subscription to The Nation that was not paid ,I chose not to renew. Old Bethpage New York Author: Gainesville , Florida News Media: North Shore Agency

14, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah