Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
ORGANIZED CRIME companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 76-100 of 4,054 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 01 2017
US Forklift 3890 North FWY usfhouston@gmail.com I was told that I needed their certification.Total rip-off Houston Texas Author: Cypress, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: US Forklift 3890 North FWY Houston, Texas

Mar 17 2017
Player's Network, Inc. Artifice and scheme Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pompano Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Player's Network, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 28 2017
Pro Mailing Center, INC, TM Company Ripoff Company and Federally illegal Columbus Ohio Author: Purcell, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Pro Mailing Center, INC Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Scam, you will receive nothing! Keep your money. Las Vegas Internet
Author: Daytona , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Internet

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 20 2017
Holiday Property Group llc michael dean, allen taylor, david and kelly brooks,sara weaver rip off scam winchester Virginia Author: Strasburg, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Holiday Property Group llc winchester, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
AskOptions Frank Lucas was my broker, and as such has not spoken to me since I sent $10,000 to my account. He has not allowed a withdrawal of my money or earnings, Author: Mesquite, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: AskOptions Texas

Feb 18 2017
Huuge Casino Huuge Casino Ripping off Customers Nationwide Author: Temple, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Huuge Casino Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts This fraudulent company has reported 3 evictions on my credit report in a 4 month period. Woodstock Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 14 2017
eGifter not selling real gift cards. They are limited use. Beware. Huntington New York Author: Tucson, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: eGifter Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Opticsfast Ripoff They never intend on sending product and when you call they laugh at you  Brooklyn New Author: North charleston , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Opticsfast Internet

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas

Feb 08 2017
Xlibris and Author Solutions Ira Balboni. Miguel. Guzman. Many others in PHILLAPENES CONAN INTERNATIONAL FISHERMAN VOL 1 Indianapolis Nationwide
Author: North Bridgton , Maine ORGANIZED CRIME: Xlibris and Author Solutions Nationwide