Complaint Review: UOL * NETZERO

• UOL * NETZERO
    NETZERO.COM
    Internet

UOL * NETZERO CHARGING TO MY CC YEARS AFTER CANCELATION Internet

the people at NetZero must be having a jolly time getting money from former customers. We canceled our account with them 2 years ago; and just now started being charged 4.95 USD through CC.

Their customer service people can barely speak English; and after first denying the whole thing and tell me "you must have given your cc to someone" (yeah, right, I do that on my free time....); they tried telling me it was for "backup service". WHAT?!?!?! I did not order that, and either you stop or you stop.

I got a cancelation # AGAIN from them and just fwd it to my cc. If a class action will begin, I am all ears. This is blatant fraud.

lbseattle
puget sound, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uol-netzero/internet/uol-netzero-charging-to-my-cc-years-after-cancelation-internet-417847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content