Complaint Review: UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS

• Reported By: Aptos California
  • UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS
    netzero.net/support/support.html
    Internet

UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS UOL NETZERO UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT Nationwide Internet

I check my account this afternoon and found 4 instances where NETZERO had charged my account using both my husbands card and mine for 1.00 each. I have had no dealings with them for any business transactions or services.

When I contacted NETZERO to find out what was going on they informed me that I had no account with them and that they were not billing me. I explained the charges on my account and they said they had no record of the charges in their system? Sounds very strange...
TO get a human assistance should any of this happen to you call the following number\ 866-841-1442 and press #### at any and all prompts.

Ripped and pissed
Aptos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uolnetzero-866-841-1442-caus/internet/uolnetzero-866-841-1442-caus-uol-netzero-unauthorized-charges-to-credit-card-account-nati-372916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content