Complaint Review: UPS420.com

• Reported By: Mig32 — ontarion California United States
  • UPS420.com

Internet
    USA

UPS420.com Kay is girls name that answered the phone They charged me for the items and didn't deliver. None Internet California

I received an advertising from UPS420. I got in touch with them. They confimed the y deliver and I placed my order.

They told me it was $100 minimum and they thake credit cards only. It was strange but this industry is being havely controlled so I went along and gave the card info and placed the order. Kay is the fimale that answered the phone told me that it was too late to deliver that day but most likely the next day.

Next day I could not get anyone on the phone. It seems the phone answere once and a little girl message came: "Hello this is mommys phone please live a message and she will answer back when she can".

I sent the text at that point saying that I feel like I was ripped off and am thinking of calling the police. Got the answer back saynig: It takes 48 hours for the funds to clear/receive".

Iswallow that and asked when is the delivery going to happen. From that point they never deliveredbut kept promissing every day that they would. It never happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ups420com/internet/ups420com-kay-is-girls-name-that-answered-the-phone-they-charged-me-for-the-items-an-1404116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content