Report: #1320452

• Reported By: GFEqueen — manhattan New York USA
  • Upscale Agency In NYC

Internet
    USA

Upscale NYC Agency, -Sherry Devastation and Disbelief. I couldn't believe this would happen, NYC ! New York City NYC

I contacted a Agency in New York City ( Supposedly one of the Best in the business )

I am a professional business man as I explained to them and was looking for something special for myself and some business colleagues.

I was told this was one of the best in business. VIP all around service with some of the best looking girls in town, with that being said I was exhilarated and anxious.

The Day I had been looking forward to was finally here. I received a phone call from the ladies staying they had arrived, I gave them the penthouse number and the ok to come on up. Again I reminded you the booking agent assured me I was getting the best of the best hot YOUNG Vibrant Girls with the BEST SHOW in town. I was sadden and Devastated and in Disbelief  of who they sent.

I'm not the one to come down or shy on any one but I couldn't believe what showed up. One of the Ladies was Sherry and She was merely in her late 60's , the pictures they showed me was her but well over 30-40 years ago. I couldn't believe this happen to me in New York City out of all places. I just knew we were in for a good time with some really HOT Young Girls. They sent the totally opposite. Much Older Lady.

Never again be sure you ask for VIDEO verification

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2016 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/upscale-agency-in-nyc/internet/upscale-nyc-agency-sherry-devastation-and-disbelief-i-couldnt-believe-this-would-happ-1320452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content