Complaint Review: Upstate Breaker Wholesale

• Upstate Breaker Wholesale
    227 East Avenue, Albion, NY
    Rochester, Oregon
    USA

Upstate Breaker Wholesale AKA Adam Schneider Called me a SCAM ARTIST, did business for YEARS Rochester New York

*Author of original report: How am I a scam artist?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: fraud Alex J Hawk

In 2009 I purchased multiple used fire alarm equipment from this company who runs an ebay store under the name "adamstang2005." The company is ran by a Mr. Adam Schneider and has since opened retail warehouse locations for people to be buying too. Later in 2010, I sold Mr. Schneider four smoke detector heads for a fire alarm system and the transaction went smoothly and I had done no business with him since.

On Oct, 3 2013 I attempted to purchase equipment from Mr. Schneider again and noticed that I could not complete the sale nor contact him on his ebay page. Puzzled, I found his contact email from Sept 2010 and asked what was going on. He instantly called me a scam artist, both over email and on Facebook and that I have been reported to ebay and PayPal. They then threatened legal action if I contacted them again. I don't know what happened as I have done nothing to upset him. But this company needs to be shut down. Upstate Breaker Wholesale is a seller of Federal Pacific Electric and Zinsco circuit breakers which are FIRE HAZARDS in homes today. His conduct towards myself and hostile behavior towards multiple people (see ebay feedback) is nothing short of unspeakable as a representative of a company. Adam Schneider need some serious mental help if they are going to be dealing with the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/upstate-breaker-wholesale/rochester-oregon-97224/upstate-breaker-wholesale-aka-adam-schneider-called-me-a-scam-artist-did-business-for-ye-1089450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

How am I a scam artist?

AUTHOR: AJH1993 - ()

Gee, I paid for items, you paid for items, we both received goods accordingly. How am I a scam artist? And the IC3 doesn't do anything. I have committed no crimes.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

fraud Alex J Hawk

AUTHOR: adamstang2005 - ()

Alex J Hawk is the scammer, we reported him to ebay and he has been blocked. We are a large electrical company and have stopped this scam artist from scamming us again.  We also reported him on the internet crime site.  www.ic3.com.

and to the better business bureau. Hopefully we all these complaints against we have stopped this scam artist.