Complaint Review: US Airways

• Reported By: Joseph — Rehoboth Beach Delaware United States of America
  • US Airways

Internet
    United States of America

US Airways Booked my travel for the wrong day, admitted to the error, and I have to pay more Internet

I booked a business class round-trip from Philadelphia to Shanghai.  US Airways booked me for a return a month later than I asked for.  I received confirmation of this two days after making the reservation on the phone with their agent.

When I called back, to fix their error, I was told flights were sold out the day I wanted to return and would have to come home the next day.

I would also have to fly an additonal 8 hours, fly in coach on the US Airways portion of my flight, but they were still going to charge be the full business class price.

In addition, it was my responsibility to pay for the hotel, meals and additional airport transportation fees.  They were responsible for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-airways/internet/us-airways-booked-my-travel-for-the-wrong-day-admitted-to-the-error-and-i-have-to-pay-m-846834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content