Complaint Review: US Airways

• Reported By: Joe — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
  • US Airways

Internet
    United States of America

US Airways, US Air Cancelled my Flight and Charges me $150. Change Fee, Internet

I purchased a US airways ticket to Boston with a stopover, when I got to the stopover I was told my connection was cancelled, they put me on a flight 6 hours later.    Meanwhile my return flight was for the same day.  Had I takem the flight 6 hours later, I would of gotten there too late to take my return flight.    I missed my appointment, wasted the day and incurred expenses, and aggravation.  I returned to my departure destination without ever getting to Boston.
US Airways refused to refund my ticket.  I was told for a $150.  change fee I can  reuse whateve is left on the ticket.

NO way will I fly US Air, I should have been notified that my connnection was cancelled before I departed ,they had my contact info, and they refuse to refund my return flight when I could never of made it because they cancelled my outboumd flight.

DO NOT FLY US AIR -DISASTER AIRWAYS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-airways/internet/us-airways-us-air-cancelled-my-flight-and-charges-me-150-change-fee-internet-765120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content