Complaint Review: US Bank, California

• Reported By: RK — Cedarpines Park California United States of America
  • US Bank, California

Nationwide
    USA

US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide

*Author of original report: Third day of missing Dialysis #

*Author of original report: Refused to address first and foremost complaint

*Consumer Comment: What a load of BS...

They've ruined me financially. They paid a stop payment on a check for $1,257.01. My account is negative over $500. I can't even make it to my Dialysis appointment I have tomorrow. I feel this just might kill me... Last April, of 2015. I signed up for a secured card. My Father had just passed away, and I knew I needed to have good credit to take over the loan. They messed up my application so it was denied. At the time I had over $30,000 in the bank. I took out a 2,500 Cashiers Check to fund my secured card. It took them over a year to refund my money!. No improved credit score because of them. I'm paying AT LEAST $200 MORE A MONTH THAN I SHOULD BE PAYING! they have really done a number on me.MAJORLY F'D ME OVER! I wish I could sew them for negligence, fraud, emotional distress. I feel like my life is over right now# Thanks US Bank!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2016 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bank-california/nationwide/us-bank-california-they-have-destroyed-me-financially-cant-make-it-to-dialysis-thanks-1302545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Third day of missing Dialysis #

AUTHOR: - ()

Because of US Banks giving me wrong information, I don't have the money to get to my Dialysis yet another day. They gave me wrong information saying that a stop payment would not be necessary because a check had already come through and was declined! So right now I'm negative -$923.18 So now I have $274 in Overdraft fees. Including a $25 "Extended Overdraft Fee". Whatever the hell that is! Please, for your own sanity. DO NOT BANK WITH US BANK! EVER! THEY WILL ROB YOU EVERY CHANCE THEY GET! There practices are criminal at best. They should be prosecuted to the maximum allowable by law.

Refused to address first and foremost complaint

AUTHOR: - ()

What a surprise! NOT! AS typical. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. There agents who work for them are clueless and helpless. It took me over a year to get my money back, and of course you start small. Maybe a car a personal loan. I'm not an idiot Iike your uneducated agents that your responsible for. Why don't you address my first comment? And not surprising that there are over 600 COMPLAINTS NOT UNLIKE MINE. And I'm guessing just like your "agents" your helpless to do anything either! LAWYER! LAWYER!

What a load of BS...

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

I am sorry if this is a bit rough but US Bank hasn't ruined your life...

Even if we take your claims that you are paying an extra $200/month and this $1200 check.  Over a year that comes to just around $3657.  If you had over $30,000 that leaves you with right around $26,000.  So for you to be now over $500 overdrafted means you have a lot more issues than just this bank.

Now, as for this loan and credit.  If the only credit you could get is a secured card you do not have "good" credit.  Even after a year if this loan was for something like a house it won't qualify you.  Banks(and I mean all banks) want to see at least 2 years of you paying your creditors on-time, not maxing out your credit cards, and not taking on additional credit.  So sorry but 1 year of a secured card means absolutly NOTHING.