Complaint Review: US Bank Loss Draft Department

• US Bank Loss Draft Department

San Jose, California
    USA

US Bank Loss Draft Department San Jose Branch ,San Jose California

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint with the CFPB and the insurance commissioner of your state

Can't get final draw from insurance claim. Repairs completed 2 months ago. Was instructed by US Bank customer service that it was my responsibility to call each time that I sent a document. A stop is being placed on the supposed final draw check sent nearly one month ago. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, very disappointing as I expected more than just mediation. I just what to pay my contractor as this is due to him. This seems very unlawful and should be addressed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2016 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bank-loss-draft-department/san-jose-california/us-bank-loss-draft-department-san-jose-branch-san-jose-california-1336338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

File a complaint with the CFPB and the insurance commissioner of your state

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - (USA)

If I were in your shoes, I would file a detailed complaint with the CFPB and also the insurance commissioner of your state for withholding the final payment. Make sure you have your documentation. The CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) works very hard to protect consumers and is one of the few government agencies, in my opinion, that can get some action done on your behalf. Good luck.