Complaint Review: US Bank Reliacard

• US Bank Reliacard

Nationwide
    USA

US Bank Reliacard Fraud Dispute Nationwide

In December 2016, I noticed a fraudulent charge on my unemployment Reliacard of $288.  I called their customer service and was told I needed to file a form.

10 days later, I hadn't received the form, they said they sent it.  I asked them to send again.  I received this one and returned it immediately by mail.

I called 4 weeks later to check on status as I hadn't heard a word from them, they told me they never received the form.  I asked how could I send it with a receipt and they said I couldn't.

So basically they can continue to keep $300 of my unemployment check, which I obviously badly need, and keep saying they never received the form and there is nothing I can do.

This is preying on people who can least afford to lose their money, with no recourse.

Do not ever get this card for your funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2017 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bank-reliacard/nationwide/us-bank-reliacard-fraud-dispute-nationwide-1353890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content