Complaint Review: US Bank

• US Bank
    369 Magnolia Ave
    Corona, California
    USA

WORST BANK I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH! Nickel and dime you to death here. Their online account information is tricky so one day you have a certain available balance and a the next day debits from 3 or 4 days ago post. The fees are outrageous, I was even charged a $90 "administration fee" and another for $45!. With their business accounts you are able to use your debit card even if you have no funds and guess what $36 for every single fee- I'm moving my accounts out of this bank over the next few months, they know what a pain it is to leave especially when you have everything on autopay. US Bank has thousands of negative reviews online if you search "us bank reviews" for similar reasons as mine.  Assistant Manager "Jeanette" claimed she would call me back on 2/26 at 11:55 am, I had call and fax 3 more times to get a response.  They are refusing to refund MY money they stole. [continued below]....

.....  I will be suing them.  They have over 2200 complaints for the same thing I have experienced.  I have been a customer of Chase for 2 years and never once had a single problem so I am switching all my accounts to Chase.  F you US bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bank/corona-california-92879/us-bank-overcharging-fees-crooks-deceptive-website-balances-corona-california-1127062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Actually what you should be saying is..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

You said...

- What you should have said is the following...

I've never had an issue with any other bank YET and I don't need to expalin any further to a zero what occured

You see what was added...now play close attention.  If you continue to not properly maintain your account(s) the same thing will happen.  It may not be today, tommorow, or even this month...but it will happen and we will see you back under the new name of "(Enter Bank Name here)sucks".

Here is a fact.  You as the account holder are expected to manage your account.  This means maintaining an account register.  Because had you maintained a proper account register you would have known you spent the money and it wouldn't matter if they posted it the next day or 6 months from now on the first Thursday after the Full Moon.  You would know that it was no longer available.

Oh and just for fun..why don't you do a search for complaints on Chase or any other bank for that matter.  You may be shocked what you find.

Dimwit in the Mirror

AUTHOR: coast - ()

“one day you have a certain available balance and a the next day debits from 3 or 4 days ago post”

Transactions that have not been presented for processing are known as outstanding transactions. The online statement does not reflect outstanding transactions. It is very typical for withdrawals to be presented for payment several days after writing a check, authorizing ACH payments or using a debit card. You must maintain a check register to have an accurate record of your balance or you will continue to suffer overdraft penalties.

“Ken, You're an IDIOT”

Ken is 100% correct, yet he’s an idiot? You are 100% incorrect, so what does that tell us about you?

Ken, You're an IDIOT

AUTHOR: USbanksucks - ()

And clearly did not pay attention to my complaint, I've never had an issue with any other bank and I don't need to expalin any further to a zero what occured.  G-F-Y-S

Bad news for you...if you continue to use just your online account to track your balance, you will have the same result at ANY bank you go to.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

You MUST maintain an up to date, accurate written check register. When you check online balance, it does NOT include any debit card usage or checks still not processed.  Most sites now will show deposits, plus show any amounts unavailable at that time.  Thank you for so generously supporting the banking industry and keeping costs low for those of us who DON'T overdraft.  If, as I suspect, you don't even know what a check register is or how to maintain it if you stumble across it, ask your bank for help.  Most will assist you and help you avoid the charges.

I have had bank accounts for over 55 years and NO NSF charges, ever.  Guess what, my check register IS accurate and up to date.  You can do it and save yourself a bunch of money. No, I don't now and never have worked in the banking business.