Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had an account a couple of years ago with US Bank in Davis California and I noticed a couple of large online service withdrawals from AOL & Prodigy internet/chat. I called Them and was told that the money would be sent back to the bank. While this was going on, checks were bouncing, etc while I was disputing these charges and eventually US Bank closed my account for not returning the papers I needed to sign for the dispute, but they never sent them to me, and when I asked for records of my account so I could dispute it I was sent someone else's bank records for his entire account from the day he started it.

US Bank did at one time reopen my account so that the money could be sent back from the 2 Internet services, but they didn't leave it open the 24 hours they were supposed to so the money never made it back to the bank.

The 2 Internet services will not send the money back any other way than the was it was received by them.

Ever since then I have been trying to get US Bank to reopen my account so that the Internet services can refund the money to my account and for US Bank to take care of the check bounce fees which wouldn't have happened if they didn't do this, and so that I can get off of the check write system so I can get a checking and savings account going again. This is beyond ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bank/davis-california-95616/us-bank-online-charges-dispute-ridiculous-impossible-company-to-deal-with-5763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank