Complaint Review: US-Bargain Limo

• US-Bargain Limo
    7th Ave & 46th St Theater District, Midtown West
    New York, New York
    USA

US-Bargain Limo Lied and deceived us, sent the wrong bus stole our money. Very rude and unprofessional after they had us! New York New York

This was on e of the worst expriences I have ever had well I should say we as there were 32 of us. The company was very helpful (Sam) told me about the bus explained its the bus on the web site the 35 passanger executive bus after we booked it and paid almost 50% of it on my credit card. I sent the pictures to everyone all 32 passangers we were renting the bus to go to a concert at citi field in queens NY.

The day of the concert August 19th we were all together waiting for the bus to get there which was 30 minutes late no big deal but when the bus showed up it was not even close to the bus we booked it was about 15 years old dirty smelled and had NO AC that was the biggest problem but we had no choice but to take the bus because we were stuck we no other options. Sam had told me on the way there that this bus is better newer a lot of lies would not do anything to help just was all of a sudden very rude as he had already got ou5r money. We had to pay the driver the balance becuase he would have left us there if we did not plus it was not his fault.

Sam had called me back while on the bus heading to the concert saying he would refund me a $100 for the wrong bus he sent I said great but not what we were looking for. He did refund a $100 but after he read a few bad reviews on yelp from us he recharged my card the $100 he refunded. I went back and forth with him and he offered me $200 to take down the bad reviews I tried saying its against the law for him to do this and charge my card he said its a cleaning few whiche is in the contract I signed.  I am still fightiong him over the unauthorized charge because its just wrong really could care less about the money.

This company is unprofessional they lie and will ruin your event STAY AWAY they will get you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2016 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bargain-limo/new-york-new-york-10036/us-bargain-limo-lied-and-deceived-us-sent-the-wrong-bus-stole-our-money-very-rude-and-1325827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content