Complaint Review: US Bureau Of Investigation - Midland Marketing

• Phone: 310-775-9069
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

US Bureau Of Investigation - Midland Marketing harassment Internet

I rec'd a call from a Neil Johnson on 8/4/08. Left a voice message on my cell phone. When I called back and asked to speak to Neil Johnson the man the answered with a heavy indian accent said he wasn't available and started threatening me with jail, losing my job, home and family because of the loan I took out with Midland Marketing.

When I tried to ask any questions he processed swearing at me. Telling me I would go to jail for 6 months and the government hired 25 special agents that were going to get me at work and I would loose my job and then he hung on me.

I called back on 8/5/08 and blocked my phone number and gave fake name and he proceded to tell me that my name appeared on application for friend and they were going to come after me to make the loan good for someone I never heard of. Someone needs to stop this company or phone number that they use. I was so upset thinking all day they were going to come and arrest me.

Cleveland, oh
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2008 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bureau-of-investigation-midland-marketing/internet/us-bureau-of-investigation-midland-marketing-harassment-internet-359335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content