Complaint Review: US Cellular

• US Cellular

Henryetta, Oklahoma
    USA

US Cellular Bad Quality Phones And Accessories Henryetta Oklahoma

*Author of original report: US Cellular Bad Quality Phones And Accessories Henryetta Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-cellular/henryetta-oklahoma-74437/us-cellular-bad-quality-phones-and-accessories-henryetta-oklahoma-1064785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

US Cellular Bad Quality Phones And Accessories Henryetta Oklahoma

AUTHOR: deadcarpet - ()

I just got a new contract and a new phone less than six hours ago. I got the Huawei Ascend Y and I also picked up a cool looking case for the phone. The case's quality is absolutely horrible. It's connecting hinges snapped off when I had to remove the MicroSD card. Their cases are made with very cheap materials and they sell them at high prices for the cheap material. The case was $10, when it should have been $1.50. It was that bad. Also, some of my phone's pixels have already stopped working. I suggest that you don't buy from US Cellular because they offer cheap quality products. I also forgot to mention that it deleted all of my music, which I had over 350 songs. It also deleted my pictures that I took at Lady Gaga's 2010 concert in Oklahoma City. Here is a video with my proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K130XeTQMP4