Complaint Review: US Coachways

• US Coachways
    100 St Mary's Avenue Suite 2B
    Staten Island, New York
    USA

US Coachways US Coachways is the worst charter company in my thirty years of teaching Staten Island New York

I hired this company in September of 2015 to take the high school band and choir to Washington DC April 20-24, 2016.

There were a lot of issues concerning payment,  they cancelled the trip, talking to people that just did not care and very poor communication.  Their online itinerary is awfull.  It took me days to submitt it.  They called me three to four times a day to submitt the itinerary for months.

I called and asked for help and Brittany D'Albero assited me with it and sent me a confirmation on Febuary 23, 2016.  The phone calls stopped.  When April 20th came no one showed up.

I called dispatch and he said the I had not confirmed my itinerary.  I sent over 150 students and parents home to be picked up the next morning,

When I called Brittany she said I had not confirmed my itinerary.  I replied stating I did so and you helped me with it.  She said she had no knowledge about me calling her.  She told me that if we did not pay an additional $1000.00 we would be dropped off in Washington DC and would not be picked up till Sunday.

Both groups had a competition to perform.  I called the company when we got back and submitted my confirmation from the email.  They offer us 300.00.  I want the full 1000.00 back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2016 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-coachways/staten-island-new-york-10305/us-coachways-us-coachways-is-the-worst-charter-company-in-my-thirty-years-of-teaching-sta-1307186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content