Complaint Review: US Consumer Attorneys San Diego CA

• US Consumer Attorneys San Diego CA
    5173 Waring Road Suite 106
    San Diego, California
    United States

US Consumer Attorneys San Diego CA US Consumer Attorneys PA El Cajon CA USCA took my money and failed to fulfill contract guarantee San Diego California

On Nov 6, 2016, I engaged the services of USCA who guaranteed to terminate our Wyndham timeshare in 12 months or less. I was sent a copy of a letter where USCA supposedly had contacted Wyndham, telling them that USCA waqs representing us, and they sent us forms to send to credit agencies, in case Wyndham took actions that might damage our credit rating.

As the months progressed, I contacted USCA several times, asking to speak to one of their attorneys, indicating that I was not receiving adequate communications from them and that I wanted to know what was being done.  I never got to speak to an attorney, only a spokesperson who told me that they were working on the case and that they would soon terminate the timeshare contract.

On Nov. 2, 2017, I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute, asking for my money back. I also contacted USCA and told them that I wished to cancel the contract within the one-year timeframe. I have yet to get a response from USCA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2017 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-consumer-attorneys-san-diego-ca/san-diego-california-92120/us-consumer-attorneys-san-diego-ca-us-consumer-attorneys-pa-el-cajon-ca-usca-took-my-mone-1410613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content