Complaint Review: US Dept Help Center

• US Dept Help Center
    401 Hall St SW Ste 134
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    United States of America

US Dept Help Center Dean Sundria These people have ruined my life. My check was garnished and my house had a lean by some creditors. Mandie Verberg told me not to worry about it Grand Rapids, Michigan

I  made payments to US Dept Help Center for several credit cards.  Most of my credit cards were not paid and because of that, my check was garnished and my home had a lien by some of the creditors.
 One particular credit card that I was making payments on are now telling me that they never received any money and want to be paid in full.  I made payment for this particular credit card for 12 months at $620.00 a month including a $65.00 surcharge that I was not made aware of until I was insistent that they send me a copy of all payments being made to that credit card company.
I have several emails from, Terri Wilson, Amanda, Mandie, and Dean telling me not worry.  I would like to see this company compensate me the money for that particular credit card so that I can pay them.
I did report it to them BBB and they said they could do nothing about it.
Why is this company allowed to be in business?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-dept-help-center/grand-rapids-michigan-49503/us-dept-help-center-dean-sundria-these-people-have-ruined-my-life-my-check-was-garnishe-1045168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content