Complaint Review: US Go Buy

6804 NE 79th Court
    Portland, Oregon
    USA

US Go Buy USGoBuy Overcharging shipping costs Internet Portland Oregon

I signed up with this service after seeing an ad that they shipped internationaly for "Wal Mart" Not realizing at the time they were not an official international shipper for them. That was just the beggining of their deception. In their ad they stated that they offered package consolidation in order to lower shipping costs.

However unlike most other reputble companies they charge you for the the original dimensional weight and not the re packaged weight. They charged me $272.36 and the real shipping cost was $147.46. Which means I was overcharged $124.90. Instead of refunding the difference to my credit card they said it would be used as a shipping credit even though I dont intend to use them again. After i checked for my credit on their website the balance was "zero".

They originally overcharged me $30 on the dimensional weight. I tried to contact them by online chat and it was turned off. [continued below]....

..... I emailed them and received no response. I figured since they had my merchandise and Im staying in Malaysia now I had no choice but to ship.

I will certainally not use"USGOBUY" again. I encourage everyone to stay away from them. Not only are they charging almost double the actual shipping cost, but their customer service is non existent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-go-buy/portland-oregon-97218/us-go-buy-usgobuy-overcharging-shipping-costs-internet-portland-oregon-1404279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content