Complaint Review: US GOVT GRANTS

• Reported By: DIANA A. — KISSIMMEE Florida United States of America
  • US GOVT GRANTS

Internet
    United States of America

US GOVT GRANTS JOYCE WESTON FREE GRANT MONEY FROM GOVERNMENT FOR AN APPLICATION FEE OF $204.00, Internet

I received a call today from phone number, 202-777-4441 and a middle eastern accent man told me that i have been selected to recieve free govt grant money to be used for things that i needed and not in any criminal way.  He asked for a debit credit card number exp date and 3 digit number on the back of my card.  I gave him all the information from a card that is active but has no funds on it just in case it was a scam.  He told me to call his contact manager Joyce Weston @ 202-470-1411 with a confirmation number he provided to me and she will release the money onto my card.

I called her and she said I needed to go to a western union and send $204.00 for the application fee and donation.  and within 45 minutes my money would be on my card.  I started to do it then I googled this and its the same crap that I was told so NO im not going to any Western Union I do not have $204 to blow away but for those of you that do just know its not real they will keep you on the phone until you wire them the money and then they will hang up on you with your 204 dollars and no deposit on your card!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-govt-grants/internet/us-govt-grants-joyce-weston-free-grant-money-from-government-for-an-application-fee-of-20-1013015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content