Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, August 01, 2017

• Reported By: Anonymous — Tampa Florida USA
US Home, Kevin Meadows
208 E Main Dundee, Florida USA

US Home, Kevin Meadows Kevin Meadows, Meadows Mortgage, UShome1974.com, Lucent-Meadows, US Home Scamming Those In Need Dundee Florida

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I contacted this company based on a Craigslist ad I found while looking for housing. The ad looked very professional, and when I contacted the company, I was provided with a physical address and website, ushome1974.com. Things started to break down quickly after that. Communication was sketchy, answers to basic questions were ignored, and I found a related rip off report, as well as a warning on the BBB website for this company. Intending to do my homework, I looked up the address. Google Maps could not find the exact address. I decided to use my small town background to do some further sleuthing, and called a local salon that was very near to the stated address. Indeed, The Helpful People at the salon knew of Mr. Meadows and his reputation, and everyone in there at the time of my call issued stern warnings to avoid doing business with this man, as in that area, he has a reputation for shady dealings. Bottom line, I was not personally scammed by this man, but took extensive steps to investigate the business and his local home reputation before becoming a victim, and I feel that there needs to be more about this situation here on Ripoff Report in order to protect those who don't know how to investigate. It is so unfortunate that there are people out there willing and ready to take advantage of those in need. Please, Do Your Homework Before You Jump In!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2017 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-home-kevin-meadows/dundee-florida-33838/us-home-kevin-meadows-kevin-meadows-meadows-mortgage-ushome1974com-lucent-meadows-1389636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Home, Kevin Meadows