Complaint Review: US ITSHOPPING COMPANY

• US ITSHOPPING COMPANY
    295 Greewich street,
    new york, New York
    United States of America

US ITSHOPPING COMPANY DUNCAN BAUER recruiter /DANIEL G Meeray General Director COMPANY REFUSED TO PAY MY WAGES AND COMMISSIONS FOR ONE MONTH new york, New York

I received a job offer as A" Forwarding Courier Agent".the job consisted of receiving items ordered from customers through their network .I had the duties to open each parcel inspect the items and make sure no damages are found or no parts are missing .then i was supposed to forward the parcels to their final destination as directed by the manager. The management team will then upload a usps paid label through my working panel called the working cabinet.

Iwill then download the usps label and run to the post office to make the final shippment. after the shipping process Iwill comme back and upload the final receipt for statistics and confirmation. the main final destination was RUSSIA FEDERATION AND UKRAINE.

WHEN payday arrived i ask for my fix salary $1,200.00 plus my monthly commissionsof the month of december $1.280.00. Iwas not paid a penny and on top of that they removed my acces on the working cabinet meaning that they do not need me anymore .

Ihave left more than 50 calls on the company voice mail since no one pick up my call because my phone cell and line phone are being screened by the receptionnist. no one responde to my email either. Iam struggling with two kinds to feed. it is unbeleivable in America these days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-itshopping-company/new-york-new-york-10007/us-itshopping-company-duncan-bauer-recruiter-daniel-g-meeray-general-director-company-ref-994535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content