Complaint Review: US Medical Department

• Reported By: sea wench — Englewood Florida
  • US Medical Department

Internet
    USA

US Medical Department America common names with India accents Harassing persistent phone calls asking if I had a medical procedure within the last 5 yrs Phone unkn loca

Persistent Harassing phone calls from usually a man or sometimes a woman always with an India accent. They're asking if I have received medical treatment within the last 5 yrs.

I have refused to answer, I have screamed at them to stop calling, I have threatened harassment charges, I have asked for their information and as of this writing still haven't been giving any useful reliable information. I have tried to block their number which sometimes starts with area code 972 also phone number 1999999 which I didn't think was possible.

My latest effort is simply to say wrong number an hang up. I figure sooner or later someone's going to give up. At this point I have nothing to loose and I am starting to enjoy the challenge.  It  has to frustrate them as well, I only hope.

However, all that aside, they were able to get some information on a procedure I had several years ago. They had the type of service an my phone number, which is my cell number. I haven't had a land line in 15 yrs.

So the right to privacy act I signed was breeched by the hospital most likely. No way to know for sure, and the callers aren't cooperating with giving info.

I did have to laugh, one guy said to me "I talked to you before" and indeed I did recognized the voice, so I said, "yes I told you to stop calling" he said, "but ma'am I am from the US Medical Dept".....click!   As of this date I have logged 58 calls in a three month period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-medical-department/internet/us-medical-department-america-common-names-with-india-accents-harassing-persistent-phone-1167372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content