Complaint Review: U.S. Office & Industrial Supply

• Reported By: Mukilteo Washington
  • U.S. Office & Industrial Supply
    6924 Canby Ave. Unit 106
    Reseda, California

U.S. Office & Industrial Supply ripoff deceptive sales, false prices, overshipments Reseda California

I was contacted by U.S Office & Industrial Supply out of the blue and urged to place an order to keep my "account open". I ordered 1 box of assorted hiliters, at a cost of "no more than $10".

When the order arrived, I received 4 boxes with 12 hiliters in each, and an invoice for $109.62! I called the billing department to inform the company I would be returning the items and I was hung up on.

The items are being returned along with a horribly cheap radio of some sort at my expense. I have wasted time and money on a scam to over ship overpriced merchandise at prices more than 10 times those quoted.

Heather
Mukilteo, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2005 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-office-industrial-supply/reseda-california-91335/us-office-industrial-supply-ripoff-deceptive-sales-false-prices-overshipments-reseda-137491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content