Complaint Review: US SALON SUPPLY

• US SALON SUPPLY
    708 S Kalamazoo St
    Internet
    United States of America

US SALON SUPPLY SHIPPED LARGE ORDER OF WRONG PRODUCT, WILL NOT REPACE WITH CORRECT ONE PAW PAW, Internet

I ordered 4 x12packs of ORO floss, which is hard to find -  size 490 unwaxed.  They sent me the much thinner size which is inferior (frays and gets snagged in the container)

For six weeks I have been asking them to correct the mistake, and they say I should pay ($15!) to ship it back.  I am a small biz owner and I take responsibility when I mess up.  I have the technology to send a return label to a customer, but they refuse.  Really flakey reps, Will never order from them again, bad experience and terrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-salon-supply/internet/us-salon-supply-shipped-large-order-of-wrong-product-will-not-repace-with-correct-one-pa-923354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content