Complaint Review: US Top Rankings

15303 Ventura Boulevard 9th floor
    Sherman Oaks, California
    United States

US Top Rankings they are scammers!! Sherman Oaks California

I signed up with them over 6 months ago.. i have used seo companies before and was looking for someone cheaper.. after 4 months there was absolutley no improvement with my ranking. I had a agreed to month to month.. and when i emailed to cancel they did not.. just kept billing my credit card. Someone after 3 months called me and tried to talk me out of canceling.. she was very persistant.. to the point i started to get angry.. then she tells me i signed a one year contract.. i agreed to month to month.. that is all..

she says i did for seo services but agreed to 1 year hosting.. i had told them from the begining i did not want hosting or "landing pages" they were to leave my web page where it was and just promote.. which they did not do anyways.. so now they say im in a contract.. i have called and filed a complaint with my credit card company.. they have returned my last 3 month payments and i suppose they will appeal that and say i signed a contract... stay far away from these people.. they are just liars and scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2017 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-top-rankings/sherman-oaks-california-91403/us-top-rankings-they-are-scammers-sherman-oaks-california-1414756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content