Complaint Review: U.S. Treasury Grants- Cash Advance

• Reported By: Cash Advance Dispute — Gray Summit Missouri USA
  • U.S. Treasury Grants- Cash Advance

Chicago, Illinois
    USA

Cash Advance Told me I could have $15,000.00 loan if I complied with their terms. Chicago Illinois

Received a phone call from phone number (773) 217-7037. Representative claimed to be with the Cash Advance. Claimed I qualify for a $15,000.00 loan.

When asked how I want my "loan" money they gave me the option to either give them my debit card number, and they would deposit it into my account, or go to Western Union and get "cash on hand".

I told them Western Union. They said once I get to Western Union I would have to pay a "one time fee of $256.00" then I would get the $15,000.00 loan money "cash on hand".

When I asked them to take the "fee" out of the $15,000.00 then give me the rest, they said, "it doesn't work like that". This is a ripoff, buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2017 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-treasury-grants-cash-advance/chicago-illinois/cash-advance-told-me-i-could-have-1500000-loan-if-i-complied-with-their-terms-chicago-1370256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content