Complaint Review: US27 Motorsports

• US27 Motorsports
    5201 US-127
    St Johns, Michigan
    USA

US27 Motorsports Sold a trailer after agreeing to sell it to me and taking my deposit. Saint Johns Michigan

*Author of original report: Matter resolved

On January 4, 2014 I travelled to St Johns to look at a trailer advertised on Craig's list. I made an appointment ahead and showed up on time. I looked at the trailer, made an offer and accepted their counter offer. I applied for financing and left a deposit. An hour later the salesman e-mailed me saying Thanks, I'll see you on Monday. On SaTuesday he e-mailed to say "Sorry, we sold the trailer last night." I have never had a dealer pull anything like this before and I certainly won't be buying my next trailer from US27 Motorsports!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us27-motorsports/st-johns-michigan/us27-motorsports-sold-a-trailer-after-agreeing-to-sell-it-to-me-and-taking-my-deposit-sa-1113068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Matter resolved

AUTHOR: lptanis - ()

This matter has been resolved. The salesman who contacted me via e-mail to tell me the trailer had been sold intended the message for someone else who had inquired.  Looks like the trailer is mine.