Report: #619643

• USA air Duct cleaners
    2231 Griffin Rd.
    Tampa,, Florida
    United States of America

USA air Duct cleaners in tampa Cleaned all the ducts but the one that needed it most (mucked up return duct). Won't return. Stood me up. Tampa Florida

I called USA Air Duct Cleaners because I discovered a return vent/duct that looked like it had never been cleaned (duct and filter were nasty). They came a day early while I was at work. My wife pointed to the vent in the ceiling and explained it was the bad one. The tech. said that it was a return duct and even explained where it returned to the air handler, BUT NEVER REMOVED THE VENT to look at it much less clean it. He vacumed the supply ducts only, which didn't need it. I feel like I went in for a bi-pass surgery and they removed my gallbladder instead.

So, i called and they said they would call me, "right back". They never did. After a week of busy signals, I decided to call from my work phone and got through (coincidense?). A different girl set up an appointment for the same tech to come out and finish the job several days later. He stood me up.

The kicker is, I just looked at the return duct again and to my surprise, it appears totally clean and free of muck. [continued below]....
..... The new, non-mucked filter probably allowed suction to the duct for the first time in who knows when and now all that crud is in my recently cleaned and sanitized coils by USA Air Duct Cleaners for the sum of $85.00. The vacuum of nothing was another $25.

Had they cleaned "all" the ducts per one air handler like they advertise then my system and my air would be clean.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-air-duct-cleaners/tampa-florida-33212/usa-air-duct-cleaners-in-tampa-cleaned-all-the-ducts-but-the-one-that-needed-it-most-muc-619643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content