Complaint Review: USA Bankruptcy Associates

usabkassociates.com
    Internet
    United States of America

USA Bankruptcy Associates Incomplete forms, not even in US Internet

Unfortunately I did not do enough homework, this company was listed as one of the top three petition preparers on the web.

My papers were incomplete, all the exemption codes were wrong, the means test was not filled out with IRS standards and they refused to sign where required. When I pointed this out to them they said their service is only prepared by a server online and since they are not based in the US they are exempt from US regs.

I am on disability and did not have money for an attorney.  I ended up losing the money I did spend.  I am researching ways to file a formal complaint against these scamsters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-bankruptcy-associates/internet/usa-bankruptcy-associates-incomplete-forms-not-even-in-us-internet-1037713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content