Complaint Review: USA Cash Advance

• USA Cash Advance

Internet
    USA

USA Cash Advance SCAM Internet

I tried to apply for a loan a few days ago to consolidate a lot of my debt. The next morning I started getting alot of calls and voicemails from a man at a USA Cash Advance. He said that I was approved for a $5000 loan up to $20000 and my monthly payments would be less than $200 a month for three years.

This sounded great, but it seemed a little too good to be true. So I started asking him questions about whether the APR is a fixed rate, how they pre-approved me, and what my monthly payments would be exactly. The guy started getting really "snippy" and aggrivated with me. At that point I figured something had to be wrong with this company or he was just terrible at his job.

I asked the man if I could think about it and call them back later tonight, and at that point he told me I had to make a decision right then and he would give me a few minutes. This just made me mad, so I hung up on him and he's been calling me about every 10 minutes since. I had to block the number just to get away from the unwanted calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-cash-advance/internet/usa-cash-advance-scam-internet-1139096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content