Complaint Review: USA Credit

USA
  • Phone: 800-685-9354
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

USA Credit Charged my checking account $9.95 each month since October, 2015, Internet

I was checking my bank statement and noticed a payment for $9.95 to USA Credit.  I didn't recognize the merchant as I have not conducted business with the company.  I looked back at past bank statements and discovered that USA Credit had deducted $9.95 from my checking account since October of 2015.  I regret not checking my account closer.

As I could not reach them by phone, I had my credit union put a stop payment of any funds from my account going to this company.  It cost me $30.  This is outrageous, as I have lost $179.10 to USA Credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2017 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit/internet/usa-credit-charged-my-checking-account-995-each-month-since-october-2015-internet-1365964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content