Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I signed up for a Gold Card promising $7500 in credit to use in their catalogs. I have not received anything from them but they extracted $149.95 out of my bank account!
I have no way of knowing how to contact them. I looked up the name of who extracted the funds from my bank and they told me it was done by USA credit.

I went to the website and found nothing but ripoff reports. I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if my bank will stop payment on the funds or not. I guess I will go check.

Shirley
Stevensville, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit/nationwide/usa-credit-this-company-claiming-to-be-gold-card-catalog-nationwide-395878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit