Complaint Review: USA Credit

• USA Credit
    usacredit.com
    Nationwide

USA Credit USA Credit $7500 Dollar credit RIP-OFF!! Nationwide

This company first off is a scam first and for-most so lets get that straight.

I, like others with bad credit have sought out to improve my credit only to get "hacked" by the "scum-bags" of the world and this company is one of them.
The only thing that saved my lonely checking account was that first, they asked for my 'bank rounting number"!
Hmmmm..I thought!

The next was a dead give-away!

My checking account number.From here I asked about a 30 day refund,this was a "ruse" as I was on to his scam, and also their website to see their so called "products".
From here he "bailed" on the conversation"..wonder why?
BE SMART!!!!!

Flamike
n.ft.myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit/nationwide/usa-credit-usa-credit-7500-dollar-credit-rip-off-nationwide-300715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content