Complaint Review: USA Credit

Uniontown, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

USA Credit Fraud ,rip off,stealing,lies Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

USA credit deducted $109 from my account number at 2/4/2011 and I had registered beggining of january and still have not received my credit card . After all the reports I had read I dont think I will ever receive it. I want to take action before anything further happens and more money is deducted from my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit/uniontown-pennsylvania-15401/usa-credit-fraud-rip-offstealinglies-uniontown-pennsylvania-691692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit.  For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.