Complaint Review: USA CREDIT.COM

Internet
  • Phone: 800-685-9354
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

USA CREDIT.COM Usacredit withdrew money from my account $149.95 without my permission, no products received yet. Internet

I was interested in a personal loan, so I entered information to request this loan and contacted the loan company the next day. Unfortunately, I was denied because I had a checking account that was only 2 months old and they required to see 3 months activity. I accepted what they had told me.

A couple of weeks later $149.95 was taken from my account without my knowledge (USA CREDIT). I called them and asked who were they? and why would they go into my account without my permission? They had all my information from the loan company and they had decided to send my a credit card instead. I rejected their offer and requested that they reimburse my account. They informed me that it would be a $35.00 charge, not only that they would send a negative report to my credit report.

I am still waiting for my account to be reimbursed.

Peggy
blue island, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-creditcom/internet/usa-creditcom-usacredit-withdrew-money-from-my-account-14995-without-my-permission-no-305868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content