Complaint Review: USA Discounters

• USA Discounters
    www.usadiscounters.net
    3320 Holland Road, Virginia

USA Discounters Very misleading! Virginia

I was looking at some appliances on the USA Discounters site the other day and found a refrigerator that I really liked since the one that I have now is just too small. I applied for the financing and got an e-mail today saying that I was approved for a $1900 credit limit. I thought this was great and got very excited. I received a phone call from this company a short while after receiving the e-mail, only to be told that they don't finance any appliances or furniture! This was the whole reason I applied and gave them ALL of my personal information! Why would they have all of these items listed on their web site saying that financing with a low monthly payment is available next to every single item???? This is 100% false advertising!

They told me that they had a nice selection of LCD and plasma TVs and home theaters available for financing, but I already have all of that stuff, so why would I want to finance something that I don't even want/need? The whole reason I applied for the financing was for this nice looking refrigerator, only to be told that I can't get it since they don't finance any appliances or furniture, even though their web site clearly says otherwise. Thanks, USA Discounters, for falsely advertising, wasting my time, and probably now probably stealing my personal info!!! Talk about bait and switch!

Tuckerpuppy08
Hampden, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-discounters/3320-holland-road-virginia-23452/usa-discounters-very-misleading-virginia-391603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content