Complaint Review: USA Nursery

• Phone: 928-699-8436
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

USA Nursery 40 Dead trees, Paid over $300.00

I Purchase 40 trees from USA Nursery.  When I opened the package, there were no trees with the height of 3' - 5'.  I planted the same day in small containers and put on a drip system.  Now after 3 months, they never produced any green or growth.

I have done everything correct and now I feel cheated.  I spent over $300.00 on these trees.  I would gladly send back the dead trees.

I have called, (mailbox is full), left emails.  They will not answer.  I wish I had read the reviews before ordering.  They must be put put of bussiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2017 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-nursery/wenden-arizona-85367/usa-nursery-40-dead-trees-paid-over-30000-1389387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content