Complaint Review: USA- Universal Subscription Agency

Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Phone: 702-597-0867
  • Web:
  • Category: Library

USA- Universal Subscription Agency A young man showed up very smooth, confident & persistant to sell mags, I paid but never received Las Vegas Nevada

I am a single mom trying to make ends meet when this young man showed up 01-Feb-2008, at my house very persistant to sell mags that would help them win a trip. After being very hesitant, I agreed because it seemed like it was for a good cause. He tried very hard to get me to pay cash, which I did not. I ended up ordering two magazines...one for me and one for my child, thinking what a great opportunity to help her learn and grow.

Well, needless to say, my checks cleared the bank and I still have not received any magazines....still, as of today. I have tried to call their listed number, nothing. I even wrote them a letter. That $100 that I spent on a scam...I guess I have to chalk up to experience. I'll never get the money back, nor will I ever order again from someone who shows up at my door. It's pretty sad that the world has come to this!!!

Candy
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-universal-subscription-agency/las-vegas-nevada-89193-4107/usa-universal-subscription-agency-a-young-man-showed-up-very-smooth-confident-persista-367495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content