Complaint Review: USA Wallpaper

• USA Wallpaper
    129 Columbus Street
    Sandusky, Ohio

USA Wallpaper Fraudulent Sales Site Sandusky Ohio

I used usawallpaper.com to order a set of wax candle pillars back in January and was informed in February that they no longer carried these. While I was disappointed, I understand that certain inventory comes and goes and so excepted that fact and bought them elsewhere. Since then I have been waiting for a refund. It has now been almost 4 months. I have called numerous times and sent several emails. I spoke with several people including a Beckie, an Angela and a Nancy( she was at least empathetic). Each time I was told that they would speak with the accounting dept, which nobody would forward my call to, and get back to me. The last time Beckie finally returned a message which I have saved stating that "the accounting dept would credit my account 'the week of May 4th' ". That call was a month ago and still no credit.

I called again today and I keep getting the same message "will speak with the accounting dept to see what's going on". I have yet to receive credit. I have never dealt with such an inept accounting department. They are obviously working a fraudulent angle by not giving refunds and seeing who is willing to jump through the hoops and go after them. I am going to keep filing complaints until they lose enough customers that the refunds would have seemed really cheap compared to all of the sales that they have lost. I hope everyone that has been "ripped off" by them continue to do the same until they are shut down. If anybody that has sustained a major loss wants to file a class action please let us know.

Ryan
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-wallpaper/sandusky-ohio-44870/usa-wallpaper-fraudulent-sales-site-sandusky-ohio-456208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content