Complaint Review: USAA Bank Auto Loan

• USAA Bank Auto Loan
    9800 Fredericksburg Road
    San Antonio, Texas
    USA

USAA Bank Auto Loan Desk A should talk to Desk B, and Desk B should be polite, not rude and threatening. San Antonio Texas

On 14MAR13 I spoke wth Donnie, in the auto loan department, about a loan modification. This loan modification would allow me to skip the payment for the current month, and move that payment to the end of the loan. He processed my request, and we ended the call.

On 08APR13, someone named Josh claiming to be from USAA called, demanding to know my full Social Security Number. I refused, and he harrassed me further before I hung up. The same day, Heather, also claiming to be from USAA, demanded my full SSN and information concerning a truck payment.

Since then, I have blocked the number they called from, and I have recieved more than a dozen letters demanding a payment for my auto loan that I completed the modifcation on. I called the auto loan department and confirmed with Donnie that we had processed the auto loan modification, and I asked to speak to someone about Heather and Josh. No one could assist me with that issue, so I let it go. The letters continue, and my calls to resolve the issue end with me being up on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usaa-bank-auto-loan/san-antonio-texas-78288/usaa-bank-auto-loan-desk-a-should-talk-to-desk-b-and-desk-b-should-be-polite-not-rude-1069101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content