Complaint Review: Usaveonpills.com, Nexgan Labs, Jason White, Hoodiaphen, PE Labortories

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Reported By: Greenwood Missouri
  • Usaveonpills.com, Nexgan Labs, Jason White, Hoodiaphen, PE Labortories
    1025 South West 59th Street
    Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Usaveonpills.com, Nexgan Labs, Jason White, Hoodiaphenusaveonpills.com, Nexgan Labs, Jason White, Hoodiaphen, PE Labortories Unathorized charge on my credit card. Unable to contact anyone. unresponsive to reports placed on thier internet site. Oklahoma Oklahoma

I ordered Hoodia Phen through an e-mail advertisment for $4.95, there were no terms or condtions of any kind on the page. I received product with no paperwork and was later charged $149.95 and news of another shippment, which I did not order.

I disputed charges with my bank and called the number they had listed on the charge only to get a man(said he was merchant) who gave me another number, saying he could not help me.

I called the customer service number and was told it was an internet business,they could not help me, I had to deal with it via thier web site.

I submitted a ticket on USAVEONPILLS website discussing the unathorized charge, they then responded back by saying my next shippment was on the way, which I did not order!

I have called three different numbers and no one will talk to me! I did not sign up for anything nor did I authorize $149.95 to be taken from my account.
I want my money back and need some help to do that. Someone please tell me what to do. I can't afford the loss of $149.95

Lynn
Greenwood, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usaveonpillscom-nexgan-labs-jason-white-hoodiaphen-pe-labortories/oklahoma-oklahoma-73109/usaveonpillscom-nexgan-labs-jason-white-hoodiaphenusaveonpillscom-nexgan-labs-jason-288673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content