Complaint Review: USBI, Integretel, National One Telecom

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2004
  • Reported By: Waltham Massachusetts
  • USBI, Integretel, National One Telecom
    Po Box 612608 Dallas Texas 75261-2608 U.S.A.
    Dallas, Texas

Hi,

I want to report about Fradulent bills I have been receiving from the companies USBI, Integretel, National One telecom.

I received a bill embedded in my local phone provider Verizon monthly bill, for calls made to United Kingdom number from my computer that I did not make. I have never made these calls from my number from my residence situated in Waltham,MA.

What should I do? I have not made these payments yet.

Sarab
Waltham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2004 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usbi-integretel-national-one-telecom/dallas-texas-75261-2608/usbi-integretel-national-one-telecom-fradulent-charges-dallas-texas-92678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Sarab - (U.S.A.)

I called Integretel and they confirmed that they will remove the charges. USBI didnt help much they just forwarded call to Telliss. Even Telliss didnt help.