Complaint Review: USBI/ Teleuno Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Reported By: Las Cruces New Mexico
  • USBI/ Teleuno Inc.
    PO Box 770250
    Coral Springs, Florida

USBI/teleuno, Inc Bogus billing Qwest customers Coral Springs Florida

I got a bogus charge on my Qwest Bill.. I called Qwest and they said I ahd ot beg USBI to give a credit. i said that is a waste of time so take it off teh bill... the rep did not want to. In teh ehat of the discussion I said look... you are billing for a charge that was previous to my install and start of Qwest services.. the rep volunteered they are getting a lot of calls about USBI billing Qwest accounts erroneously.

My angst is that Qwest is trying to skate... attempting to suggest if it's there it's my fault.. BS! I did not even have the Qwest service until after the bill date. I do not know what Qwest's share of the charges.. bit they are acting as if they don't care their customers are getting slammed with fictitious USBI charges.. even though the rep admitted they knwo that is going on.

I wsih there was an avenue to persue to stick it to both Qwest and USBI... as they are playing a masterful game of putting the "screwed" customer in the middle as if the "screwee" can resolve.

My motivation for this report is to get all those screwed on a Qwest bill by USBI to call Qwest and complain and not to agree to their tact of suggesting that they are blameless. theya re not.. legally.. as they admit freely that USBI is slamming their customers and they do not care enough to intercede to get USBI to stop and desist.

Ronin
Las Cruces, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usbi-teleuno-inc/coral-springs-florida-33077/usbiteleuno-inc-bogus-billing-qwest-customers-coral-springs-florida-403265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content